6.30.2010

What's up?

I know it's been a while since I last posted. I have not been pushing the Osmosis since good ol'fashioned fear started creeping in a few months back. It's time for me to push fear aside and get informed. First step will be contacting the insurance man and seeing what he has to say. I'll let you know how it goes!

In the meantime, I've been playing with more bath and beauty recipes. I am still perfecting a couple different lotion recipes. I have one favorite which is thick and glycerin rich for hands. I'm still dreaming of a perfect light lotion for the rest of me.



Recently, the same lovely person who got me started down the lip balm road lent me her liquid soap making book. She has not attempted it yet, but makes wonderful cold process soap. In addition to this book, I have downloaded an e-book from Bramble Berry on liquid soaps and watched the video on Soap Queen TV. (you can too: here)


I've ordered the supplies and stopped at a local restaurant supply store to find a stainless steel pot. I will just need gloves, safety glasses, and a bigger scale before I can truly get started.


I am looking forward to giving this a try. It's something to keep my mind going in between small Osmosis orders. Yes, I am still taking orders for Osmosis lip balms and glosses. If you're running low, lost your last tube, or think it's time to replace a stinky tube... send me an email or stop by the Artfire shop and I'll make you a fresh order.
I would love to hear what you think about Osmosis! Please leave me some feedback so I know if anything needs to be changed and made better!

No comments:

Post a Comment