11.27.2009

Black Friday (thru Sunday) Special


For my awesome fans of Osmosis, I am offering my own deal for this special pricing weekend.



Order any of the Seasons colored glosses and get one Honey Butter Balm for free!
1:1, 2:2, 3:3, so on and so on and so on...


All you have to do is send me an email with your order. Tell me which Seasons you want and I'll throw in the Honey Butters for free!


If I need to ship them to you, I will need you to cover the $.25 extra shipping for the Honey Butter Balm.



Here's a recap of my pricing system:

  • Clear Glosses or Balms are $2.75 each
  • Seasons Colored Glosses are $4.25 each

If you buy any combination of 2 or more, you will save $.25 on each.


If it needs to be shipped to you, you pay $1.75 for the first tube and $.25 for each after that. Never more than $5.00 for shipping, though.


Send me an email with your order at osmosis4lips@gmail.com
before midnight on Sunday, November 29, 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment