6.20.2009

Hot Pocket Test

Took my Florida balm with me to a cookout this evening and carried it in my front pocket. I don't normally carry lip balm in my pocket, but I know a lot of people who do. I thought I should check out how well it withstands the heat. I am proud to proclaim that it withstood the hot pocket test! There was no separating or leaking and it was a good warm day outside, high humidity and all. It probably handled the heat better than I did!

I'm not sure if the glosses will do as well in the heat. I'll have to try that test later.

Note: It is not recommended to leave Osmosis lip balms and glosses in hot locations (think: car-in-summer) for long periods of time. If the consistency changes or the scent changes, please discontinue use and order a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment