6.28.2009

Art Fire

I have stumbled across a possible online selling venue for my lip balms. The well-known Etsy has tons of lip balm for sale. It concerns me that mine won't stand out. Not to mention, they get a commission on everything I sell.

The new venue, ArtFire.com, on the other hand is still in beta form, having just started last year. There are a few familiar lip balms from Etsy, but much less of them. The biggest bonus is that I will be able to list my items for free and owe Art Fire nothing when my product sells.

I'm getting so much closer to getting this business up and running. Still waiting for my small business guide to come in the mail, though. I want to be sure I do this the right way!

Thank you for the support and patience of everyone who loves Osmosis!

No comments:

Post a Comment