- The ingredients list has been revised to comply with INCI 2nd edition guidelines. This mostly impacts the name used for Vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate) and the names used for colorants.
- I've created a new vegan formula and have changed Relief to this formula and also added Lavenilla. Both of these use essential oils. You'll know they're different by their green caps.
- Spring has been changed by using a different colorant. It is now a almost nude, sheer pink with no sparkle.
- Summer has been removed from the line temporarily to be redesigned.
- Shimmer has been added to the line. Shimmer just adds sparkle, but no color. It works great over other colors of any lip product you use. For this reason, it is unscented.
- Pink Poppy has been replaced by Cupcake. Cupcake is sheerer and more pink than coral, but has lots of sparkle. It has a frosting flavor.
- Stellar Bronze has been added to the line. It is a sheer chocolate brown with lots of sparkle. It has a hazelnut latte flavor.
- Sweetener (stevia) has been removed from all of the colored glosses.
- The new limited edition flavor this year is: Pina Colada!!
If you've recently bought Osmosis lip balms or glosses and have questions, please feel free to send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org