10.29.2009

Introductory Pricing Nearing It's End

FYI to those of you Osmosis fans itching to try one of the colorful Seasons... The introductory pricing will end on November 13, 2009. That's Friday the Thirteenth - one of my "lucky" days. Being born on the 13th that fell on a Friday, I've always thought it a special day for me. No superstitions here!

As with anything introductory, the introduction needs to end. This date has been chosen because on November 14th, I will have my first public sale of Osmosis at the Mayo Clinic Craft Fair. I'd like to have everything priced to offer me some fair compensation for my time and effort making Osmosis. Don't worry, I'm not looking to gouge your pocketbooks... And the price of the regular balms and glosses will remain the same.

So, for now and until November 13, balms and glosses (including the Seasons) will be $2.75 ($2.50 if ordering more than one). After November 13, the price for the Seasons will increase.

If you'd like to place an order prior to November 13, head to the Artfire studio or send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment