10.10.2009

Free Stuff!

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a bargain hunter. Boy did I get a great offer in the mail today. After submitting my business name to the State, I have been getting - well - junk mail. It hasn't been too overwhelming and today it paid off. I got a mailing from Vistaprint.com which is a printing company. They had a bunch of free trial products listed in the mailing. Intrigued, I went to the website to see what the catch was. There was a little bit of pushing for their products, but in the end I really did get free samples. Not just junkie, random samples, but pens, key chains, business cards, magnets, labels, and brochures with MY LOGO on them! I am so excited! I can't wait to get them in the mail... after all, if you know I'm a bargain hunter, you also know how much I love paper/stationary products. Another bonus to all of this is that I will have business cards to hand out at my craft fair and expo next month :) Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled for you! The Autumn is... Autumnally Majestic! My lips feel awesome! And it's the right color for me, too! Thanks to you!!

    ReplyDelete