9.15.2009

Fall is around the Corner

As you know, I'm planning to add an Autumn (or Fall, as I find myself calling it) color to the line of colored glosses. I received a package from one of my suppliers yesterday and despite being super busy, I set off to try Fall #1. The first batch came out a little browner than I thought it would. It is more of a rusty, brick red. I'm going to play with the recipe and see what other colors I can create. The best color will win the honor of being called Fall (just because I can't seem to call it Autumn). Hopefully, I'll have Fall in time for Fall!
Ok, maybe it will be Autumn in time for Fall?
Name and color to be determined.... soon!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I haven't perfected it in time for release on the first day of Fall, but it will be soon!

    ReplyDelete