7.04.2009

4th of July


4th of July may be a holiday for some, but I'm busy making Osmosis! I've made 3 batches and one was a double batch. I've got fresh Florida lip balm and lip gloss as well as Summer. I also poured my first "tester." Now people will be able to smell and touch the product before purchasing.


Experimenting with the Summer. I had a little separation action happening with the tube of Summer I've been using. I wonder if this is from the honey. This time I left out the honey and used a little Stevia to sweeten it up. Didn't quite make the full 2 tubes, though. We'll see if it works better.


If you have found your gloss or balm to separate or leak honey, please let me know!


Almost dark now, so time to head outside for fireworks!


Happy 4th of July! And a big thanks to all who have served and are serving our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment